Here, we are discussing more about Python, It’s Origin, History, How python is being used? Why we use python programming? Inception of Python, How it was begin? & Where it has reached till date.
Who developed Python?
It was introduced by Guido Van Rossum in 1989.
History of Python
If we talk about history we cannot miss ABC programming language, because it was ABCs influence that led to the design and development of programming language called python. Later, while working on new distributed operating system called AMOEBA, he was looking for a scripting language with a syntax like ABC. He himself started designing a new simple scripting language that could overcome the flaws of ABC.
Python is not named after the snake. It’s named after the British TV show Monty Python. Python, like other languages it has gone through a number of versions…
First version was released in 1991, it was 0.9.0. The latest version of Python is 3.6.4 now, we are currently using the same version.
How Python is Used in Data Science?
- Python is a language, also it’s a dynamic programming language with similar benefits to Scala like functional programming, concise syntax, etc.
- Python is well ahead of R
- Python is a good choice for all kinds of data science projects
- Python is well known for making programs work with the least lines of code possible
- It’s automatically identify and associate data type and follow an indentation based nesting structure
- Python language is very easy to use
- It takes less time to code a solution in Python
- Python is versatile and easy
PYTHON: One language for everything!
- For general programming, Python is universal
- It is quick, but powerful tool with plenty of capabilities.
- It throws an opportunity to build your machine learning models
- If you want to build your own web applications or anything you want, you would definitely use python
- This can simplify your project, also save your time and money
Reasons why developers loves to do Python?
- It’s easy and simple
- It’s free to use and install
- It’s Compatible
- It’s Object Oriented
- It has a lot of libraries
PYTHON: For Data Science & Machine Learning Libraries
- Python has great number of free data science, ML, & Data Analysis libraries like Pandas & Sci kit-Learn
- Pandas provide fast, flexible, and expressive data structures
- We can build or designed, also work with “relational” or “labeled” data very easily
Here, One set of fields where python could be applied. It is used for web programming through the Django framework. You should be aware for wide scope of application and its interoperability with other programming languages.
Who uses Python?
Community has grown constantly and quantity of libraries for the language is growing as well. Because python is one of the most versatile programming languages in the world which can easily fit into any project. Python also popular in Data Science especially in Data Mining and Machine Learning programs.
Before choosing any technology you need to check tool list, its extremely important and also defines simplicity and convenience of your work. If technology offers multiple instruments for different tasks, as a programmer you need to be sure & you won’t have to do everything from scratch. When we talk about python it’s most usable are in Django & Flask. But, we can assure you that it will change soon due to the growing community of Python.
Comparison: Python with other Technologies
|Python vs PHP|
|Popularity||Very popular||Very popular|
|Framework||A lot of frame work||A few framework|
|Learning||Easy to learn||Harder to learn|
|Python vs Java
|Learning||Easy to learn||Harder to learn|
|Cross platform app|
|Compatibility with operating system|
|Network based app|
|Python vs C#|
|Script writing||In Any Environment||Only in IDE|
|libraries||A lot of libraries||Few libraries|
|Python and Ruby
|Approach to Problem||One solution||A lot of solution|
The Python supporter group is one of the biggest and the most diverse in the world. We gave you lot of information over python to think about technology. A wide range of variety of modern programming languages gives you a broader range of options. But the choice is yours to opt that will make you today for your better future & career. We can only provide or guide for a clear vision you can pick appropriate technology which suits or can fit for your better career.
Thanks for reading….
For more guidance please reach out to us, we can share real time experience & don’t forget to subscribe to our blog!